Oreo TV was launched as an tv application for Android devices with more than 6000 live tv channels. It is one of the best IPTV app available out there. You will be getting new live tv channels of various languages added everyday to the app. It is a perfect app if you want to save money you are spending on watching live channels.
Now recently Oreo TV has made available Amazon Fire stick. You can watch 4K, 1080p, 720p, etc. whatever content you want like Hindi, English, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, etc. There are multiple categories available such as
Apart from the many channels available, one of Oreo TVs biggest advantage is it has fantastic interface that makes the app both appealing and easy to use. It also comes with a dark mode, and you can use it smoothly on Fire-stick as it’s compatible with the remote.
How to Install Oreo TV app on Amazon Firestick
First enable that the “apps from unknown sources” option is enabled.
Here’s how to enable it:
Enabling apps from unknown sources
- While at the device Home screen, go to “Settings” then select “My Fire TV/ Device.”
Open My Fire TV
2. Go to“Developer options.”
3. Turn on both “Apps from Unknown Sources” and “ADB debugging” options.
Enable ADB debugging and apps from Unknown sources
This will give you permission to install apps from internet.
Once above step done, we can go ahead and download the app.
The best app for downloading the apk file is Downloader, an app that is available in the firestick store. You can use this app to download any apps which are not available in the firestick store.
Install the Downloader App
- On the main menu, go to the search option and type “Downloader”
- You can download any files by entering their URL.
- App has Built-in Web Browser with support for any type of file downloads.
- You can search websites using just a Fire TV Remote or Game Controller as well and install apk files as well.
- Favorites option gives you ease to save and open frequently visited URLs.